Transform your Ford truck with these quality Sports Bars.
Sleek and stylish design with a composite side plate construction and a modern look.
A fusion of well balanced design and quality craftsmanship these light roll bars will enhance and accentuate the look of your truck instantly, while respecting the original lines of the cabin.
Features a unique clamp-on installation without the need to drill into your vehicle.
Backed by 3 year warranty for peace of mind.
Free shipping USA (excluding outlying islands) from Texas
- Sleek stylish design that follows the contours of the cabin
- Special automotive paint protects against UV radiation and corrosion
- Made with high grade steel for utmost durability
- Unique C-shaped mounting bracket absorbs vibrations
- Fabricated on state-of-the-art equipment
- More resistant – internal metallic soul made in steel
- Can be installed with Soft Tonneau Covers
Black Carbon Steel Features
- Quality composition made of a 70mm Carbon Steel tube
- Includes rear window grille in a black finish with Black side plates
- Available for Ford Ranger 2017 on wards
The K3 Sports Bar simply bolts onto your car.
This unique 'clamp on' style of installation means you don't need to drill into your vehicle and installation is straight forward.
All assembly parts needed for installation are included as well as recommended tools to be used for installation.
This installation video helps guide you through the process with step-by-step instructions.
The Keko K3 Sports Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty and our money back guarantee.
Manufactured from industry-leading materials using state-of-the-art equipment in compliance with stringent industry standards, the K3 Sports Bars offer the out most quality, high level of craftsmanship and everlasting reliability.
For more than 30 years, Keko has been offering side steps and truck bed bars that provide exceptional quality, durability, and corrosion resistance. Today the company exports its products to 43 countries and is OEM supplier to the major car manufacturers such as Ford, General Motors, Jeep, Mercedes, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen, and much more.